Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The War of Two of Us

The lightning start crashing in the deep gray sky
Be a a sign that a storm will come to our way
The stars are kidnapped by the dark clouds
No starry sky tonight .. Not tonight..
The thunder betray it's anger, by the terrifying voice
Echoing in the intier Earth ..
The storm clouds are comming around us ..
It's our battle, Just two of us.
You are my friend, I never think I will fight you up ..
But I think tonight will be the night, that we'll fight beneath the rain..
Under the crashes of lightning, and the echoes of the thunder anger ..
But, somehow my heart know .
I shouldn't do this..
I think I should hand over my weapon ..
Take off my war equipment .. And stop this between us ..
Because, I know ..
I already have someone that always pays attention to me ..
The person who was mine.. The one who come along with me whenever I'd go ..
The one who always walks beside me, holds my hand with his warmth ..
The one that really important .. The person that percious for me ..
My first love ..

No comments:

Post a Comment