Friday, April 23, 2010

Your Eyes, Your Heart

It's golden brown...
Makes me felt like drowning to the Earth...
The way you look at me, it's makes me melting..
So beautiful...
Your eyes,
Cracks the warmness inside yourself
Those eyes,
Those light browned eyes..
Are the weakness of my heart..
You make me fall in love with you ..
When I saw your eyes for a thousand times...
After we being very close...
There is love inside your eyes..
I know that when you look at me in the eyes..
Your eyes hypnotize me...
That makes me feel comfort to stare in your eyes...
Drowning in your eyes...
And swimming in your soul...
When you look at me with those eyes,
I can feel my heart.. It's beating faster in my chest..
It's like the world is start freezing around us ...
And now, I have you ...
I have your golden brown eyes...
And I have all of your heart...
I know your heart's just one...
Your heart's just one, and all is mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment